The most amazing thing about mint, the trendiest shade of green? It somehow manages to simultaneously brighten an outfit while being completely subtle, even soothing. And that makes it perfect for accessorizing.
To demonstrate, we’ve created two outfits (above): one super laid-back (left), and one with some frankly brazen flair (right), but both with the same mint-green accessories.
Want to add them to your closet? All you need to do is pick one (or both) and follow the numbered guide below to build your look, and you’ve gotten your daily dose of mint.
- Zenzii necklace, $40, The Lucky Knot, 9 N. King St., Leesburg, and other locations, theluckyknot.com
- Veronica M shoulder-padded muscle tee, $46, Misguided Angels, 14 S. King St., Leesburg, shopmisguidedangels.com
- Elan ikat romper, $72, Misguided Angels
- Clutch, $27, The Lucky Knot
- Vintage Havana “Bonnie” sneakers, $110, Misguided Angels
- High-rise skinny coated jeans, $99, White House Black Market, several locations, whitehouseblackmarket.com