It’s Women’s History Month, and around the local food and drink scene, establishments are celebrating the month by honoring women in the industry, including winemakers.
Ten Northern Virginia wineries are celebrating Women’s History Month by launching the Women in Wine vineyard trail, offering guests 50% off two tastings and 10% off all purchases at each winery with a wine trail passport, which costs $17 each. Passports can be purchased at any participating winery and are valid for discounts throughout the month of March.
Each participating winery has female winemakers on staff. Take a look at the full list below.
- 50 West Vineyards, Winemaker: Corry Craighill // 39060 John Mosby Highway, MIddleburg
- Cana Vineyards & Winery of Middleburg, Winemaker: Melanie Natoli // 38600 John Mosby Highway, Middleburg
- Casanel Vineyards & Winery, Winemaker: Katie Henley // 17956 Canby Road, Leesburg
- Corcoran Vineyards & Cidery, Winemaker: 14635 Corky’s Farm Lane, Waterford // 14635 Corky’s Farm Lane, Waterford
- Maggie Malick Wine Caves, Winemaker: Maggie Malick // 12138 Harpers Ferry Road, Purcellville
- Narmada Winery, Winemaker: Sudha Patil // 43 Narmada Lane, Amissville
- Slater Run Vineyards, Winemaker: Katell Griaud // 1500 Crenshaw Road, Upperville
- Sunset Hills Vineyard, Winemaker: Corry Craighill // 38295 Fremont Overlook Lane, Purcellville
- Two Twisted Posts Winery, Winemaker: Theresa Robertson // 12944 Harpers Ferry Road, Purcellville
- Zephaniah Farm Vineyard, Winemaker: Emily Hatch // 19381 Dunlop Mill Road, Leesburg
For more food & drinks, subscribe to our weekly Food newsletter.