After a year of mandated masks, it is finally time to let your smile shine. And with fall around the corner, those deep reds and purples will be all the rage. Head to one of your local beauty stores to grab a fresh tube of lipstick to keep in your bag all season long.
1. Skip the sheen and go for a matte lip as you step out for fall. Made without parabens and sulfates, it’s definitely a must-have for your beauty collection. Charlotte Tilbury “Electric Poppy” Hot Lips, $34 at Sephora, several area locations, sephora.com
2. This lip balm is the way to go if you’re looking to add just a hint of color to your daily look. rms beauty “Crimson Lane” Tinted Daily Lip Balm, $20 at Bellacara, 1000 King St., Alexandria, bellacara.com
3. The vegan and gluten-free tube instantly hydrates and softens your lips as you deal with the changing seasons. lune + aster “Double Booked” Quick Stick, $20 at Bluemercury, several area locations, bluemercury.com
4. This rouge will be the perfect shade of red for all of your cozy autumn outfits. YSL “Red Cassandre” Rouge Volupté Shine, $38 at Sephora
5. With a hint of glitter, this dark purple stick will be perfect for those late-night Halloween bashes. Fenty Beauty “Vamps Who Brunch” Slip Shine, $22 at Sephora