Submit Your Nomination for the Best Real Estate Agent in Northern Virginia
Every year we bring our readers a list of the Best Real Estate Agents in the area. To compile our 2024 list, we are asking Northern Virginia brokers to nominate the top agent in their office. By filling out the survey, each brokerage will be able to nominate one agent from their office to be featured in our Best Real Estate Agents list in our upcoming May issue.
What to Consider:
- Reviews and recommendations from home sellers and buyers,
- Ability to develop relationships with colleagues and agents outside of the brokerage,
- Annual sales volume,
- Knowledge of the region.
- The survey must be completed by brokers, not by individual agents, office managers, business owners, etc.
- Real estate agents must be employed at a brokerage in a Northern Virginia county (Arlington, Fairfax, Fauquier, Loudoun, Prince William, Stafford) or city (Alexandria, Fairfax, Falls Church, Manassas, Manassas Park) or Washington, DC. Those agents located in DC must be licensed to sell in Virginia.
- All nominated agents must be licensed and in good standing.
Brokers will be able to nominate one agent per office location.
This survey will be open until Friday, December 22.
Our Best Real Estate Agent list will be published alongside our Top Producing list in our May issue.
Don’t miss out on our exclusive realtor gift subscription program. This limited offer allows you to give your clients the gift of Northern Virginia Magazine for only $5 per subscription this holiday season. Order your issues today.
Trending in NoVA
Subscribe & Save
From restaurants and shopping, to local events and activities, our monthly magazine is a must-read for anyone living or working in NoVA.Subscribe