8400 Westpark Drive, Tysons, VA, 22102 Get Directions
- Assited Living
- Independent Living
- Memory Care
- The Bridge
Luxury senior living is coming soon to The Boro, Tysons’ newest dynamic and walkable urban neighborhood. The Trillium will offer upscale senior living residences in a high-rise setting replete with amenities, including concierge services, chef-driven restaurants, rooftop gardens, a fitness and wellness center, a full-service salon and spa, and more. Experience true luxury in a palatial high-rise with panoramic views of the surrounding cosmopolitan cityscape and lush woodlands. The Trillium promises an elegant, elevated lifestyle in a walkable urban center with world-class retail, recreation, and dining.
The Trillium requires no long-term commitment; residences are rented month-to-month for maximum flexibility.
Reserving one of The Trillium’s Independent Living residences means a new home with a carefree lifestyle. Options range from one- and two-bedroom layouts all the way up to luxurious penthouse floor plans, with more than 1,500 square feet and panoramic views, all available in a rental model with no long-term commitment.
Residences have open floor plans that allow for easy flow, contemporary yet comfortable interiors featuring neutral tones, full kitchens with upscale appliances, vaulted ceilings, and oversized windows for ample natural light.
- 24/7 concierge and technology services
- Restaurant-style dining with custom chef-driven menus
- Room service, catering, and local restaurant delivery to residences
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Complete apartment, building, and grounds maintenance services
- Administrative services including messages, packages, faxes, and copies
- Luxury car service
- Street-level café: Coco’s
- Main restaurant: Graze
- High-end restaurant: Savor
- Bar/Lounge: Zola Bar/Bistro
- Private Dining: Partake
- 11th Floor Bar/Terrace: La Vue Lounge
- Fitness and wellness center
- Full-service salon and day spa
- Pet-friendly community
- Walking distance to
- Whole Foods
- Coffee house and wine bar
- Shops and services
- Movie theater
- Community events
The leasing gallery is anticipated to open in February 2023.