9490 Sprague Ave., Fairfax, VA, 22031 Get Directions
- Assited Living
- Memory Care
- The Bridge
Located on the edge of Vienna, The Providence offers Assisted Living, Memory Care, and The Bridge residences in a convenient location close to the Metro, I-66, and the Mosaic District. Residents enjoy customized care along with amenities such as concierge services, chef-driven restaurants, a rooftop terrace with firepit seating, fitness center, a salon, and day spa. The Providence is managed by Watermark Retirement Communities, which for more than 30 years has been committed to creating extraordinary and innovative communities where people thrive.
One- and two-bedroom residences are offered on a monthly rental basis, with assisted living residences featuring modern kitchenettes with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, large bathrooms with walk-in showers, and ample natural light. Units with private balconies are available.
Watermark’s highly trained associates provide custom support, personal assistance, and award-winning programs, including:
- Watermark University provides an opportunity for residents, associates, and family members to continue learning with customized courses based on personal passions and experiences.
- Gourmet Bites Cuisine is a pioneering process that transforms delicious menu items into nutritional, visually pleasing, and easily hand-held portions for residents with cognitive, physical, or neuromuscular challenges.
The Providence achieved the Platinum SAGECare credential by SAGE (Advocacy & Services for LGBT Elders).
- Professional concierge services
- Restaurant-style dining with custom chef-driven menus
- Room service, catering, and local restaurant delivery to residences
- Pantry Program in the Memory Care neighborhood stocked with favorite items
- Thrive Memory Care program with Naya caregivers
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Complete apartment, building, and grounds maintenance services
- Administrative services including messages, packages, faxes, and copies
- The formal Great Falls restaurant is reminiscent of a high-end steakhouse showcasing fresh, farm-to-table cuisine and features a demonstration kitchen with an open-hearth oven.
- The Wolf Trap Bistro & Lounge is a casual dining experience offering breakfast and lunch, snacks, and entrees along with a wide variety of coffees and desserts. The Lounge includes a full bar and features Virginia wines and local beers. The menu offers shares and starters as well as a selection of salads, sandwiches, and flatbreads.
- Rooftop terrace with fire-pit seating
- Private dining room with wine wall
- Renew Wellness Center
- Vitality Fitness Center
- Indulge Salon & Spa
- Game room
- Pet-friendly community
Grand Winner of 2022 Multifamily Executive Awards, Senior Category; ASID Arizona North chapter’s 2021 Design Excellence Awards: Best of Show Commercial (winner), Universal Design/Aging In Place (winner), Senior Living Community (3rd place)