1604 Spring Hill Rd, Suite 460, Vienna, VA, 22182 Get Directions
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
Tania Klam is a cum laude graduate of George Mason University (B.A. in Government and International Politics with a minor in Legal Studies) and a graduate of the Penn State Dickinson School of Law (J.D. 2009). She is admitted to practice in Virginia, District of Columbia, New York, and Florida. Ms. Klam began her legal career as a prosecutor in Brooklyn, New York where she served as an Assistant District Attorney.
Through her experience, Ms. Klam has developed substantial litigation skills in several states and jurisdictions, handling a diverse array of matters and expertise in civil litigation and domestic relations. A native Arabic speaker, Ms. Klam brings this breadth of experience to Roop Xanttopoulos Babounakis PLLC cultivated throughout the course of her career.
- Member: Virginia State Bar
- Member: New York State Bar
- Member: Florida State Bar
- Member: District of Columbia State Bar
- Admissions: United States District and 45801 Courts of the District of Columbia
- Admissions: United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia,
- Admissions: United States District Court for the Southern District of New York,
- Admissions: United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Admissions: United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy Certificates for Trial Skills
- Member: Fairfax Bar Association
- Member: Arlington Bar Association
- Member: Arab American Bar Association
- Family Law
- Civil litigation
- Domestic Relations
- George Mason University – B.A. with Honors
- Penn State Dickinson School of Law – J.D.