1604 Spring Hill Road, Suite 460, Tysons, VA, 22182 Get Directions
- Family Law
Jennifer Babounakis’ career has focused on working with families. Prior to law school she was a clinical social worker with a focus on family counseling and crisis management. She was the chief aide to Nadine Strossen, the then-president of the American Civil Liberties Union, and an associate editor to the New York Law School Law Review.
Babounakis joined Roop Xanttopoulos Babounakis PLLC in 2009 with a focus in family law, corporate law and litigation.
- Virginia Bar Member
- District of Columbia Bar Member,
- The Women’s Center, Women’s Bar Association
Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody, Support, Visitation, Equitable Distribution
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers – Best Lawyers
- Best Law Firms-U.S. News at World Report 2018
- Arizona State University – B.S.,
- Virginia Commonwealth University – M.S.W.
- New York Law School – J.D.