10300 Eaton Place, Suite 520, Fairfax, VA, 22030 Get Directions
- Family Law
For nearly 20 years, Grant T. Moher of the law firm Curran Moher Weis has been practicing all manner of divorce and family law. This includes premarital agreements; collaborative divorces; military divorces; mediation and negotiation; child custody; and child and spousal support.
Mr. Moher tailors his strategies to meet the specific, unique needs of each case and client. After an initial consultation, potential clients leave with their questions answered and a clear short-term plan of action, an evaluation of long-term outcomes, and comprehensive layout of the processes to move their situation forward. Mr. Moher takes pride in giving his clients an honest, straightforward assessment of their situation, possible solutions, and how to achieve their goals.
- Chair of Virginia Collaborative Professionals
- Former president of the Collaborative Professionals of Northern Virginia
- Former chair of the Fairfax Bar Association Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee
- Family Law
Honors & Awards
- Named to Best Lawyers in America – 2013-2020
- Virginia Business Legal Elite – Virginia Super Lawyer – Ten Leaders
- AV Rated Lawyer, Martindale-Hubble
Marquette University – J.D.