3050 Chain Bridge Road, Suite 510, Fairfax, VA, 22030 Get Directions
- Family Law
Your Partner in Family Law Resolutions
Kate Reese, a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, together with her associates Christine Hissong, Joseph Mullaney and Mario Williams, offer a wide variety of Family Law services throughout Northern Virginia, DC and Montgomery County, MD.
Ms. Reese and Ms. Hissong are certified by the Supreme Court of Virginia to serve as Mediators in family law disputes and are trained in Collaborative Law, “the kinder, gentler process”.
The firm advocates for clients in family law disputes, whether the parties are married, divorced, never married or are interested third parties. We pride ourselves on serving the whole community.
VA, DC, MD
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Past president, Virginia Women Attorneys Association
- Member, Circuit Court Committee,
- Fairfax Bar Association
- Virginia Supreme Court Certified Family Law mediator
- Collaborative Law
- LGBTQ Law
- Family Law
Honors & Awards
- Top 10 Attorney Award
- National Academy of 45767 Attorneys, Inc.
- DC and VA Super Lawyers, including Top 50 Women Attorneys in VA, 2019
- Best Lawyers in America in Family Law, 2020
- Washingtonian’s Top Divorce Lawyers, 2020