1232 17th St. NW, Washington, DC, 20036 Get Directions
- Personal Injury
- Personal Injury Plaintiff
Trial attorney Allan M. Siegel has tried and settled over a thousand cases in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia. He has distinguished himself in the legal community by routinely taking what others have deemed to be ordinary, or even impossible cases and attaining extraordinary results. His dedication and perseverance, combined with his courtroom skills, has quickly earned him respect among his peers.
He has been named one of Washington’s Top Lawyers” by Washingtonian Magazine every time the magazine has done the survey, for over ten years. The Washingtonian compiles this list by contacting local attorneys in the personal injury field and asking them who they would choose to represent them if they needed legal assistance. He has also been included every year, from 2011-2019, in the publication of Washington, DC Super Lawyers. Only 5% of attorneys in the Washington, DC area are named to this elite list.
Partner Siegel is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, an achievement earned by only 3% of all attorneys in the U.S. He takes a common sense approach and evaluates what needs to be done, stays focused, and does not get sidetracked until he has achieved full and complete justice for his client.
VA, MD, DC
- Trial Lawyers’ Association of Metropolitan Washington, DC, Past President
- The American Association for Justice
- The American Association for Justice-Interstate Trucking Litigation Group
- The American Association for Justice-Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Law
Honors & Awards
- Washington, DC Super Lawyers, 2011 -2019
- Top Lawyers Washingtonian Magazine, 2010-2019
- The George Washington University
- The George Washington University’s National Law Center – J.D.