3015 Williams Drive, Suite 300, Fairfax, VA, 22031-4623 Get Directions
- Reproductive Endocrinology
Laurence Udoff, MD, FACOG is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, and completed his medical degree and residency at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, where he also served as an Assistant Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences. During his tenure, Dr. Udoff was Director of the Residency Program in Obstetrics and Gynecology as well as Director of the Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD/PGT) program. Prior to joining the University of Maryland faculty, Dr. Udoff practiced at the highly successful infertility program of The University of Utah School of Medicine, where he helped to establish the first PGD/PGT program in the Intermountain West.
Dr. Udoff has been the author or co-author of numerous book chapters, abstracts, and peer-reviewed articles on topics in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. He has been featured repeatedly in Northern Virginia Magazine’s list of Top Doctors. His special interests include PGT and methods to improve IVF outcomes.
Dr. Udoff has over 25 years of experience in assisting patients with infertility. He believes strongly that his patients should be fully educated about their treatment options, and acts as an expert counselor to guide his patients, so that they can make the most informed decisions about their treatment plans. He is passionate about applying a personalized approach to patient care.
- Member, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member, Society for Gynecologic Investigation
- Member, American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Member, Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Member, Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis International Society
- IVF outcome improvements
Honors & Awards
Northern Virginia Magazine, Top Doctors,
University of Delaware, B.S., University of Maryland, M.D.
University of Maryland, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, University of Utah, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Donor Egg IVF
- Personal Egg Banking
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing and Disease Prevention
- Prenatal Genetics and Counseling
- Donor Sperm Services and Banking
- Donor Egg Services and Banking