1360 Beverly Rd, Suite 103, McLean, VA, 20101 Get Directions
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Courtney Jackson Blair is a native Washingtonian and a Board Certified Allergist and Immunologist who also achieved Board Certifications in both Internal Medicine and in Pediatrics. She is a committed physician who is passionate about treating allergic disease. Her aim with every patient is to achieve an accurate diagnosis and to improve patient quality of life through state of the art medical therapies for allergic conditions.
Dr. Blair joined Allergy and Asthma Associates in 2008. In 2011 she became a co-owner of the practice, and in 2019 she took on the role as sole owner of the practice. She currently specializes in adult and pediatric allergy and asthma care and has dedicated her career to caring for allergic patients in Northern Virginia. She strongly believes in patient education and shared decision making.
She is active in the Greater Washington Asthma, Allergy and Immunology Society and has the role of Secretary in 2019, Vice-President in 2020 and President in 2021.Dr. Blair is a member of the Privia National Vaccine Committee, the Privia National IT Committee, and she serves as the Specialty Collaborative Leader for Allergy and Immunology for Privia Medical Group.
She lives in Arlington with her husband and two children.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Member of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- President of the Greater Washington Allergy, Asthma And Immunology Society
- Member American Academy of Sciences
- Food allergy
- Severe Asthma
- Allergic Rhinitis
Honors & Awards
Honorary Medical Chair, FARE Walk for Food Allergy in Northern Virginia
Food Allergy and Research and Education (FARE), 2014
Rush University Medical Center Teaching Award
- Arlington Hospital Center
- Reston Hospital Center
- INOVA Loudoun
Oregon Health and Sciences University-MD
Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL-Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL-Allergy and Immunology
Mission Volunteer Work
- Privia Group National Vaccine Committee
- Privia Medical Group Allergy Specialty Collaborative Leader
- Privia Medical Group Information Technology Committee
- Loudoun Allergy Network Medical Advisory Board
- Food Oral Immunotherapy
- Severe Asthma, Allergy Immunotherapy (Allergy Shots),
- Allergy and Asthma Testing
- Drug Allergies
- Chronic Hives and Anaphylaxis