11790 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 105, Reston, VA, 20191 Get Directions
- Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Rishita Jaju, a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist, is the founding Dentist of Smile Wonders in Reston, VA. She completed her dental education at Harvard School of Dental Medicine in Boston. MA and continued to receive specialty training in Pediatric Dentistry at Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, DC where she was appointed as the Chief Resident. She is the only pediatric dentists in the Mid-Atlantic region who has achieved Advanced Laser Proficiency Certification from the Academy of Laser Dentistry and Breastfeeding Specialist Certification.
Dr. Rishita gives back to her profession and patient community. She is selected on the Council of Clinical Affairs for American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and Examination Committee of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. Each year Smile Wonders participates in Give Kids a Smile initiative by American Dental Association to provide free care for children of Northern Virginia.
Dr. Rishita loves going home to her loving husband, active toddler and 2 adorable maltese doggies – Kaju and Kulfi. She is looking forward to travelling all over the world again and has visited every continent (except Antarctica).
- Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry-Council of Clinical Affairs
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry-Examination Committee
- Academy of Laser Dentistry-Advanced Laser Proficiency Certification
- Breastfeeding Specialist Certification
- Pediatric Laser Dentistry
- Infant Oral Health
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine-DMD
- Children’s National Medical Center-Specialty training in Pediatric Dentistry
Mission Volunteer Work
American Dental Association-Give Kids A Smile
- Waterlaser Frenectomy for Lip tie and Tongue tie treatment
- In office IV sedation available with a board certified anesthesiologist