14573 Potomac Mills Road, Woodbridge, VA, 22192 Get Directions
- Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. April Toyer is a board certified pediatric dentist who believes that prevention of dental disease is the best cure. Lifetime Dental Care provides high quality pediatric, family and cosmetic care in a
warm, relaxing and fun environment for patients of all ages.
Dr. Toyer stayed local for all of her studies, completing her undergraduate degree at the University of Virginia in 2003, dental school at the University of Maryland in 2007 and her
pediatric residency at Howard University in2009. Since entering the pediatric dentistry field, Dr. Toyer has become a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, diplomate of the
American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and has been awarded Inside NoVA’s Best Dentist in the 2019 Best of Prince William edition.
The cheerfulness and enthusiasm of Dr. Toyer and staff will enable everyone to have a fun and educational experience at Lifetime Dental Care.
- Diplomat of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Committee of Sedation and Anesthesia for the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry-Consultant
- Visits starting at age 1 year of age
- Treatment of patients with advanced medical and behavioral special needs
- Guidance on growth and development.
- University of Virginia -BS, Biology and Bioethics
- University of Maryland -DDS
University of Maryland -Pediatric Dentistry Clerkship
Howard University – Pediatric Dentistry
- Restorative dentistry
- Preventative dentistry
- Zirconia (tooth colored) pediatric crowns
- Full mouth rehabilitation
- General anesthesia
- Oral sedation
- Hospital dentistry