NoVA’s latest developments include a new coworking space in Tysons and ground-breaking on the forthcoming National Museum of the United State Army.
• Tysons Corner is getting a WeWork. The coworking business signed a lease at 1775 Tysons Blvd. for a 92,517-square-foot space in The Corporate Office Centre at Tysons II.
• The National Museum of the United States Army, expected to open in 2019, began construction on the 80-acre project that will include an 185,000-square-foot museum, memorial garden, amphitheater and parade ground.
• CycleBar, a chain of instructor-led spin class studios, is opening on Columbia Pike. Official paid classes start Nov. 14, with free individual blast rides from Nov. 3-13.
• Muse Paintbar opened in Mosaic, where you can paint, sip and eat in one of their almost-daily sessions or through private events.
• Tom & Deniz Hair Studio in Arlington is a unisex salon headed up by Tom Cakrica, who has over 30 years in the industry in Istanbul, Manhattan, Beverly Hills and D.C.
• Phoenix Athletix Club in Vienna provides training in CrossFit, personal training and Spartan obstacle workshops.