4124 Leonard Dr., Fairfax, VA, 22030 Get Directions
- Criminal Defense
- Estate and Trust Litigation
- Personal Injury Plaintiff
Mark Sharp focuses his practice on civil and criminal litigation, personal injury law and protecting creditor’s rights in bankruptcy matters. He has been providing these services to the Northern Virginia community since he began practicing in Fairfax in 1980. Sharp is a seasoned trial attorney who has tried numerous cases before judges and juries throughout NoVA.
As a lawyer, Sharp has served his community both in public office and through the military. Sharp served in the Army and Army National Guard from 1979 to 2004, spending seven years as an infantry officer and 18 years in the JAG Corps, retiring as a lieutenant colonel. From 1980-1985, he also served as the city prosecutor for Fairfax City.
Working in Culin Sharp Autry & Day’s Fairfax City and Warrenton offices since 2005, Sharp draws on his experience in and out of the courtroom to devise practical approaches to counseling and litigation. He works with his clients to carefully review the facts of each case and determine whether a case can be resolved or needs to go to court.
- Virginia State Bar, Member
- Fauquier Bar Association (Associate Member)
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
Honors & Awards
- Northern Virginia Magazine, Top Lawyers – 2013, 2016, 2017, 2019
- Virginia Super Lawyer since 2014
- Washington, D.C. Super Lawyer since 2015
- Washington & Lee University School of Law Lexington, Virginia – JD
- Washington & Lee University Lexington, Virginia – B.A., Politics