1604 Spring Hill Road, Suite 460, Tysons, VA, 22182 Get Directions
- Family Law
Cambridge Lestienne Baker joined Roop Xanttopoulos Babounakis as an Associate Attorney in October 2020. Cambridge came from another prominent Northern Virginia family law firm where she practiced exclusively family law matters in Virginia, including divorce, separation, equitable distribution, child custody, spousal and child support, and family abuse protective orders.
Cambridge received a Bachelor of Arts degrees in Political Science and International Studies from Elon University, where she was a Presidential Scholar. Prior to attending law school, Cambridge worked in the Private Wealth Management division of Goldman, Sachs & Co. providing targeted asset management services to high net worth individuals and non-profits. Cambridge attended the University of Richmond T.C. Williams School of Law and graduated with her Juris Doctor. During law school she worked as a law clerk for CarMax, Inc.
Cambridge resides with her husband, child and golden retriever in Northern Virginia.
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Application Pending– Washington, District of Columbia
- Virginia State Bar, Member
- Fairfax Bar Association (Family Law Section), Member
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association, Member
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Phi Alpha Delta, Member
- Elon University-Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and International Studies
- University of Richmond T.C. Williams School of Law-JD